The program highlighted key areas of cancer survivorship with session speakers including leaders in their fields from Australia, New Zealand and the US. An esteemed scientific program committee of cancer professionals joined Conference Convenor Professor Bogda Koczwara to develop the program with the support of a survivor advisory group largely made up of Cancer Voices SA members.
Session topics included:
- Survivorship: The Unanswered Questions
- Survivorship: The Challenges
- Survivorship: What Can Be Done
- Bringing it All Together to Deliver Care that Works
- Exercise as a Treatment for Cardiovascular Impairment in Cancer Patients
- Cancer Conversations: a method for sharing Survivorship issues and perspectives
- Survivorship Research: Oral Presentations
- Survivors Informing Survivorship
- Survivorship: Where To From Here?
The Flinders Charter of Cancer Survivorship
Click here to read the charter and sign up to show your support for actions around Cancer Survivorship.
The charter was developed as a tangible outcome of the conference, affirming the importance and value of collaboration between survivors, clinicians and researchers in advancing the field of cancer survivorship.
Thank you to the organisations who sponsored the event and all who supported its development. For more information on future events please continue to visit this page.